Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and Stir in onions and cook until tender add pinentoes, tomato sauce and veg broth; bring to a boil and add seasoning.
Now add rice & Cook further, Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until cook. Fluff with a fork.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Keya salt
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups veg broth
- 1 cup chopped colored pimentos
- 1 tablespoon Keya Mexican Seasoning