Serves 2 people
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 oz fresh mozzarella, cut to size to match cherry tomatoes
- 6 basil leaves, chiffonade
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 2 healthy pinches of Kosher salt, or to taste
- 6-8 grinds of pepper, or to taste
- Pepare the tomatoes, mozzarella and basil as specified, and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and balsamic. Toss to coat.
- Adjust seasoning as needed.